What are the maintenance methods for rubber conveyor belts?
1. During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15°C and +40°C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
2. During transportation and storage, the rubber conveyor belt should be kept clean, prevent direct sunlight, rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances that affect the quality of rubber, and keep it away from heating equipment 1 meter away.
3. The working speed of the rubber conveyor belt should not be greater than 5.0 m/s, and the low speed should be used as much as possible when transporting bulky and abrasive materials and using fixed plow unloading equipment. When the specified speed is exceeded, it will affect the service life of the tape.
4. During storage, the rubber conveyor belt must be placed in rolls and must not be folded. During the storage period, it should be turned once a quarter.
5. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the belt, the feeding direction should be along the working direction of the belt; the drop of the material falling onto the belt should be minimized;
The feeding port should avoid directly above the roller or idler; The material section should shorten the distance between the rollers and adopt buffering methods.
In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, rubber plates with suitable hardness should be used for the contact parts of the material blocking equipment, scraper cleaning equipment and unloading equipment with the tape, and do not use tape heads with cloth layers.
6. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the reversing roller, and the requirements for the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design rules of the conveyor.
7. Prevent the tape from being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials, and prevent it from breaking and tearing.
8. During use, prevent the idler roller from being covered by the material, resulting in ineffective rotation, and avoid leakage of material stuck between the roller and the belt.
Pay attention to the smoothness of the moving part, but the conveyor belt must not be oily.