In order to relieve people’s work pressure and the lack of labor, people invented many kinds of machinery and equipment to facilitate the work, so that a lot of operations are convenient, but also save a lot of time. And the conveyor belt is a very convenient equipment, saving a lot of manpower and material resources. So let’s talk about the advantages of nylon fabric conveyor belt and maintenance skills.
Nylon canvas was sandwicked between the nylon fabric conveyor belt. Compared with ordinary cotton core conveyor belt, nylon conveyor belt has the advantages of good elasticity, good grooving, high strength, impact resistance and so on. It can effectively reduce the transmission cost and realize high-speed, large span and long distance transmission.
First of all, the nylon fabric conveyor belt because there is no adhesion, so that the equipment cleaning up is relatively simple and convenient, meaning to operate. But if stained with gasoline powder and other stains are serious difficult to clean. However, the nylon fabric conveyor belt is different. It can be easily solved, a few professional cleaning fluid can be completely removed; Secondly, corrosion resistance is good, no matter what chemical composition can resist corrosion, strength is good, almost no mistakes, really can be said to be not afraid of heaven and earth conveyor belt; Nylon fabric conveyor belt can also prevent fire, different from ordinary, nylon conveyor belt ventilation rate is good, reduce power consumption, greatly improve the conveyor belt dryness effect.
So how should we maintain the nylon fabric conveyor belt?
1. Nylon fabric conveyor belt in transportation and storage, should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow drenched, prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and other substances, and distance from the heating device meter away.
2. Storage warehouse temperature should be maintained between 18-40℃, relative humidity should be maintained between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the product must be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned quarterly during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be connected together for use, and their joints should be bonded with glue.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of conveyor tape should be selected reasonably according to the use conditions.
6. The conveyor belt running speed should not be more than 2.5m/s, large block, wear and tear of the material and the use of fixed pear unloading device should be as low as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission drum and the reversing drum, and the requirements on the groove Angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design provisions of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of the material falling on the tape, the chute should be adopted to reduce the material falling distance; The material receiving section of the belt should shorten the distance between the idlers and use the buffer idlers as the leakage material. The belt should adopt soft and moderate retaining plate to avoid the retaining plate being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.