Conveying assembly line is the general name of assembly line equipment used in the transportation of materials and products in production. Conveyor lines play an important role in modern industrial production, and have applications in food, electronic product packaging, chemicals, home appliance assembly, automobile manufacturing and other industries.
Conveying assembly line refers to material handling machinery that continuously transports materials on a certain line, also known as assembly line. The conveying pipeline can carry out horizontal, inclined and vertical conveying, and can also form a spatial conveying line, which is generally fixed. The conveyor has a large conveying capacity and a long conveying distance, and it can also complete several technological operations at the same time during the conveying process, so it is widely used.
Classification of conveying equipment
1. Belt conveyor line: Belt conveyor line is one of our common production equipment, and it has a wide range of applications. It has applications in food, electronics, packaging, chemical and other industries.
2. Roller conveyor line: The roller conveyor line can be divided into two types of conveying modes: unpowered and powered. It is widely used in the packaging industry and is also used for auxiliary conveying in some other production equipment.
3. Chain plate conveyor line: The chain plate conveyor line uses metal plates as the conveyor chain, which can carry bulk and heavier items. Therefore, the chain plate conveyor line is more suitable for heavy industrial production, such as automobile manufacturing and TV production.
4. Mesh belt conveyor line: The mesh belt conveyor line is an assembly line equipment with metal mesh as the conveying carrier, which is often used for product drying.
5. Suspension conveyor line: The suspension conveyor line is the suspension chain conveyor line, which completes the conveying of products in a suspended manner, and is often used in automobile manufacturing and other industries together with the chain plate conveyor line.
The main parameters of the conveying equipment
Generally, the main parameters are determined according to the requirements of the material handling system, the various conditions of the material loading and unloading location, the related production process and the characteristics of the material.
1. Conveying capacity: The conveying capacity of a conveyor refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit time. When conveying bulk materials, it is calculated based on the mass or volume of the materials conveyed per hour; when conveying into pieces, it is calculated by the number of pieces conveyed per hour.
2. Conveying speed: Increasing the conveying speed can increase the conveying capacity. When the conveyor belt is used as the traction member and the conveying length is large, the conveying speed is increasing day by day. However, high-speed belt conveyors need to pay attention to problems such as vibration, noise, starting and braking. For conveyors with chains as traction parts, the conveying speed should not be too high to prevent the increase of power load. Conveyors that are performing process operations at the same time, the conveying speed should be determined according to the requirements of the production process.
3. Component size: The component size of the conveyor includes the width of the conveyor belt, the width of the slat, the diameter of the pipe, and the size of the container. The size of these components directly affects the conveying capacity of the conveyor.
4. Conveying length and inclination angle: The length and inclination angle of the transmission line directly affect the total resistance of the conveyor and the required power.
Three, the composition of the conveying equipment
The general-purpose belt conveyor is composed of conveyor belts, rollers, rollers, and devices for driving, braking, tensioning, redirecting, loading, unloading, and cleaning.
1. Conveyor belt
There are two commonly used rubber belts and plastic belts. The rubber belt is suitable for working environment temperature between -15～40°C. The temperature of the material does not exceed 50°C. The inclination angle of conveying the bulk material upward is 12°～24°. Patterned rubber belts can be used for large inclination conveying. Plastic conveyor belts have the advantages of oil, acid and alkali resistance, but they have poor adaptability to climate and are easy to slip and age. Bandwidth is the main technical parameter of belt conveyor.
2. Idle roller
There are single rollers (the wrapping angle of the tape to the roller is 210°～230°), double rollers (with the wrapping angle up to 350°) and multiple rollers (for high power), etc. There are trough idlers, flat idlers, self-aligning idlers, and buffer idlers. The trough-shaped idler (composed of 2 to 5 rollers) supports the load-bearing branch and is used to transport bulk materials; the self-aligning idler is used to adjust the horizontal position of the belt to avoid deviation; the buffer idler is installed at the material receiving place to Reduce the impact of materials on the belt.
It is divided into driving roller and redirecting roller. The driving roller is the main component that transmits power. There are single rollers (the wrapping angle of the tape to the roller is 210°～230°), double rollers (with the wrapping angle up to 350°) and multiple rollers (for high power), etc.
4. Tensioning device
Its function is to make the conveyor belt reach the necessary tension to avoid slipping on the driving roller, and to ensure that the deflection of the conveyor belt between the supporting rollers is within the specified range.
Fourth, the characteristics and applications of various types of conveying machinery
1. Belt conveyor
The belt conveyor runs reliably. Low power consumption. Since there is almost no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, not only the running resistance is small (about 1/3-1/5 of the scraper conveyor), but also the wear and breakage of the cargo load are small, and the productivity is high. The transmission line is adaptable and flexible.
It is suitable for many important production units that need continuous operation, such as the transportation of coal in power plants, the transportation of bulk materials in steel plants and cement plants, and the loading and unloading of ships in ports. All use belt conveyors.
2. Screw conveyor
Screw conveyors are commonly known as screw augers, which are suitable for horizontal, inclined, and vertical conveying of granular or powdery materials. The conveying distance varies according to the deformity, generally from 2 meters to 70 meters.
3. Bucket elevator
Bucket elevator is a continuous conveying machine that uses a series of hoppers that are evenly fixed on endless traction components to vertically lift materials. Bucket elevator has the obvious advantages of large conveying capacity, high lifting height, stable and reliable operation, and long service life.
It is suitable for conveying powdery, granular and small pieces of non-abrasive and low-abrasive materials, such as coal, cement, stones, sand, clay, ore, etc. Because the traction mechanism of the hoist is an endless chain, Therefore, it is allowed to transport materials with higher temperature (the temperature of the material does not exceed 250 ℃). The general conveying height can reach up to 40 meters.